Monday, July 15, 2013

OUTFIT I


I was doubting whether I should do it or not but in the end my ego won: here's my first "outfit post" shot on Ile de Porquerolles in a teeny communal garden. I really don't feel comfortable showing myself around on the web (so why are you doing it for f***'s sake??) but on the other hand, I felt really comfortable in this outfit. It was so basic and so easy to put together yet I felt well dressed, if you know what I mean (you probably don't, do you?). I don't want to bore you with fashion blogger details (which I am not) about how versatile each pieces are (even though they really are, we are talking about a white t-shirt and black leather mini skirt) I just want to emphasize how important it is to feel confident in each and every outfit you wear. And excuse the schizo-me in the brackets.

Nem vagyok teljesen meggyőződve arról, hogy jó ötlet egy képet megosztani magamról az éterben, de az egóm nyert: itt az első "outfit bejegyzés" tőlem (ahogy azt blogger-berkekben nevezik). A fotó Ile de Porquerolles-on készült egy aprócska botanikus kertben, ami többek között égig érő pálmafáknak, émelyítően illatos levendulabokroknak és méhek hadait vonzó színesebbnél színesebb virágoknak ad otthont. Ebben a fehér póló-bőrszoknya összeállításban valahogy különösen jól éreztem magam, ami nem elhanyagolandó szempont.
  





 White tee - H&M
Faux leather skirt- Zara (SALES)
Sandals - Zara 


No comments:

Post a Comment