Sunday, September 15, 2013

To Kill A Hummingbird*

Olivia Burton OB13AM06 Animal Motif Mink Hummingbird - gratis verzending - www.21DIAMONDS.nl


Most of my friends are celebrating their birthdays during the fall months and it instantly makes me excited about my own. The only thing is, I have to wait until the end of November to have an excuse for spending a ridiculous amount of money on stuff I don't actually need, just because it's my birthday. Well, well...a girl can dream so here's the first item on my wish list: this beautiful hummingbird watch with white leather straps from Olivia Burton - love at first sight!

Barátnőim nagy része ősszel ünnepli szülinapját, így hát én is mindig idejekorán kezdek el izgulni a sajátom miatt, amire egészen november végéig kell várni. Ez a gyönyörű Olivia Burton kolibris óra fehér bőr szíjakkal már fel is került  a képzeletbeli kívánságlistámra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment