Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TUESDAY PICKS // KED(D)VTELÉS

After a long and well-deserved holiday I'm back with September's first (and only) Tuesday Picks. From now on you can enjoy it in a new format: click on the "View" button on the image below and you will be able to read my mini-mag. I decided to publish Tuesday Picks only every first Tuesday of the month in order to avoid fillers. However, if I find something very interesting I won't wait until next month to tell you about it, on Tuesdays I will post separate, individual finds. Whether you like the new format or not - please do let me know in the comment box! 

Egy hosszú és megérdemelt vakáció után ismét jelentkezem. Egy jó hírem is van: a Ked(d)vtelés rovat új köntöst kapott, és mostantól minden hónap első keddjén olvashatjátok az új, interaktív minimagazint! Nem kell mást tennetek, mint hogy a képen látható "View" gombra kattintotok, és már lapozgathatjátok is. Akár tetszik, akár nem, kérlek áruljátok el egy kommentben!


No comments:

Post a Comment